Wednesday, June 13

Take me out to the ball game!

Yesterday the Relief Association for Salt Lake City Fire Department provided tickets for us to go to a Bee's game for free! We met up with some friends and grabbed a bite to eat at an interesting pub called "Lucky 13". I wish I wouldn've taken some pictures while we were there but I forgot to. I took a quick one as we were leaving after the game though (it's across the street from the Bee's Stadium)!
Good food, great fries, and excellent fry sauce! If you go there don't forget your ID because they check it at the door! :)
The game ended up being pretty fun and we had a lot of laughs! We always have a great time with these two!
Andrew, Alesha, & us! No Andrew doesn't look like that normally! ;)
Marcel and I ended up leaving at the beginning of the 8th to beat traffic and to get home to Toby since he'd been in his kennel for about 6hrs so I don't even know who ended up winning! Regardless it was a fun night and a good time out with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment