Monday, June 11

A Day Away

I love the mountains. It is my happy place. So peaceful and refreshing. It always smells good and it's pretty hard to be stressed when you're there. You can think clearer and just relax. I'm lucky to have a husband who shares this love for the mountains! We decided to go for a 4-Wheeler ride yesterday to enjoy our happy place!
Some scouting was done of course!

Me collecting pretty rocks! Marcel LOVES when I do this! ;)
 We ended up finding an old mining cave that we ventured into which was terrifying to me but Marcel loved it! I didn't snatch a picture of the cave because I was focused on getting away! Luckily Marcel was brave and took one for me! :)
We had such a good time together out in nature just enjoying the beautiful day and each others company! Can't wait to do it again soon!

2 comments: