Friday, June 15

Famous Face

  Guess who was spotted in little Mt. Pleasant Utah earlier this week? Go ahead, just try and guess! And in Cavalier Pizza no less!
No guesses? Let me give you a few hints..... Taken, Clash of the Titans/Wrath of the Titans, A-Team, Narnia, Batman Begins, Battleship....just to name a few! What do all of these movies have in common? 
Photo via facebook (of course!)
Liam Neeson that's who!!!!
I can't even believe it!! Liam Neeson spending some time in little Mt. Pleasant Utah of all the places in this big big world! Can you say "WHAT"?! I am so unbelievably jealous that I didn't get to meet him because let's be honest, that's probably as close as I'll ever get to him. A mere 30 miles between me and this great actor. There is no justice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment