Tuesday, November 23

Harry Potter!!!

My family consists of a bunch of die-hard Harry Potter fans! So naturally, we were STOKED for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows: Part 1" to come out (I even made a little Hedwig pin....and yes, I wore it!)!
We like to go to the Jordan Commons theatre in Sandy because they have some amazing IMAX screens and reserved seating so you are guaranteed a good seat. The seats for opening night were sold out so we missed out on that but we were able to get some awesome seats for the 9:45pm showing on Sat., 11/20/10. It was snowing pretty bad but that didn't stop us!
All I can say about the movie is that..........it was AMAZING! We love lOvE LOVED it! The only thing we are disappointed with is that we have to wait clear until July 15, 2011 for the second half! I'm really glad they did it in two half's though because then they don't miss anything. It was an awesome movie and I recommend it to all (except really little kids cause it does get a bit scary)!

No comments:

Post a Comment