Monday, November 1

HaPpY HaLlOwEeN!

Halloween fell on a Sunday this year (all the holidays seem to be doing that) so all the towns celebrated it on the Saturday before (10/30/10). Marcel had to work that day so I ended up going over to Moroni to hang out with my family. We had a really great time! We made homemade salsa, Snickerdoodles, and my mom made her heavenly Cheese and Broccoli soup and got the cutest bread bowls to go with it!

We did all of this while watching the Halloween classic "Hocus Pocus"! It's a must watch every year!


After a while of eating and relaxing we decided it was time to dress up so everyone (meaning us kids and Toby) got ready!
After a while of hanging out and handing out candy to little trick-or-treaters (which all seemed to be afraid of my fangs) I headed back over to Nephi to drop in on a friends Halloween party. I showed up towards the end of the party but was able to play a really fun game of Pictionary, guys vs. girls! We were laughing SO hard and had a really good time! I was really bummed that Marcel couldn't be there (and he was bummed to be at work) but I still had fun!


Just a little sidenote: You know that scary monster you always knew was hiding in your closet, under your bed or in the basement?! Well he stood proudly out on Main street across from my house the ENTIRE MONTH of October!! Every time I went outside his creepy eyes watched me. I did not like it one bit! (The picture was taken at night so you can't truly appreciate the scariness of this guy! I couldn't look at him for very long! Seriously, Marcel had to take the picture! Lol!)!



Happy Halloween Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment