Monday, November 1

Dress Up

(~Top Left:Kris, Rachel, Angela, Joanna, McKenzie ~Top Right:Amity
~Bottom Left:Wes ~Bottom Right:Michelle, Ferrin, Me)
At work we were allowed to dress up the Friday before Halloween (10/29/10). It was so much fun! There were a lot of people that played along and there was a contest for the best costumes. (~Top Left:Barbara, Karson ~Top Right:Von ~Bottom Left:Amy ~Bottom Right:Lynn, Jill)

As you can see there was quite a variety in the creativity! It was fun seeing every one's costumes and everyone had a good time! (~Left: Wes ~Right: Karson)

I ended up taking 2nd place in the contest for my Vampiress costume which I thought was pretty awesome! I didn't expect to win so it was a nice surprise and I got a $5 Subway card out of it so you can't beat that! :)

1 comment:

  1. Jen, your costume ROCKED!!! Work is lots of fun with you! I just love ya :)

    ReplyDelete