Monday, October 11

Dad's 44th Bday!

My dearest dad's birthday was on 9/30/10, which fell on a Thursday this year so we ended up celebrating it together as a family on the following Sunday, 10/3/10 (minus Marcel because he had to work). We all hung around in the living room and watched General Conference, had a delicious lunch (steak with real mashed potatoes and gravy and steamed carrots) followed later by my moms scrumptious home-made cheesecake covered in blueberry sauce! It was oh so good! I know nobody looks excited in this picture but we really did have a good time together!
Here's my dad opening his present from Marcel and I! Marcel found this awesome truck decal at Sportsman's and he couldn't resist getting it for him! My dad loves it and can't wait to get it on his new truck (when he gets it)!

I know that every girl thinks that her daddy is the greatest but mine really is! He is always there for all of us and and manages to see the silver lining of a dark situation. He encourages us to stay strong and never give up. I love my dad tons and hope that he knows how grateful I am for everything he does and has done for me. You're the best, dad!

1 comment:

  1. Holy CUTE blog!!! Cute dad too..I feel the same about my daddy! YAY for amazing dads! :)

    ReplyDelete