Monday, October 18

Becoming a teen!

It was Austen's birthday on Sunday, 10/17/10. He turned 13 and is now officially a teenager! I can't even tell you how crazy that is! I was still having a hard time getting used to the fact that he started middle school this year and now he's a teenager! He is growing up so fast and is almost as tall as Jes and me! He is such a handsome boy and has such a bright future ahead of him! I can't wait to see the great things in store for him! (He was way happy, just a silly picture!)

To celebrate his birthday we had a family dinner in Moroni along with yummy cake and ice cream!

My parents got him some clothes, a Playstation game, and an awesome cell phone! Marcel and I paid for his deer tag this year and got him a cool Ferrari car model (his dream car)! He had a great time, as did the rest of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment