Thursday, October 14

Beauty & the Beast...Diamond Edition!

I can't tell you how much I love this movie! I made my mom hate it because of how much I would watch it when I was little! I'm not exactly sure what it is about this movie that I enjoy so much but for whatever reason, it is my favorite! I already have this on DVD but this is the "Diamond Edition" so I had to have it! Marcel stopped at good ol' Walmart on his way home from work and picked it up for me. He isn't a big fan of this movie but he knows how much I love it so he got it for me! He's such a great husband :) ! He wasn't as grouchy as he looks in this picture. I told him to smile and he made this face (which I obviously couldn't see because my eyes were closed)! He cracked up when he saw it but refused to take another one so there ya go! Tale as old as time ;) !

No comments:

Post a Comment