Saturday, June 8

Look who turned 22!

We started off the day by taking a little hike. Toby even came along and he really enjoyed the change of scenory!
Okay so it's not really a bear. It was just a stump but it did make our hearts stop for a bit when we first saw it!
After we got back from our hike we headed to Moroni to celebrate Jes's 22nd Birthday (which was yesterday but we had our SLCF event, and she was awesome and was okay with us coming a day later!)!!
I know I'm not much older than her but she's always been and always will be my little sister so it's just weird to me how grown up she is (me too I guess but I don't really think about that!)!
I love you so much Jes! Thanks for being such an amazing sister! You really are the best!
Oh and,
HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment