Saturday, June 29

EnDuRoCrOsS

This was our first year going to the Endurocross they have here in Nephi. We heard great things about last years show so we were looking forward to seeing it for ourselves! The firefighters and their families got to watch it free of charge since the Fire Dept. was lighing off fireworks, so that made it even better!
Prepping the finale!
It ended up being pretty entertaining! I can't believe the hard work and effort that it takes for these people to even make it through the course! They all did a great job and are much stronger than I am.
We got to hang out with this cute couple the whole time so that made the night even more enjoyable! Love these two! They are seriously some of the greatest/strongest people I know!
As I mention ALL THE TIME, I love this handsome man to infinity and beyond!
When the sun started to set there was a random huge swarm of birds flying around near by. Odd, so I took a couple pictures!
Although it was entertaining to watch, it was a very long event. It started at 7 and didn't end until around 11.
When we got home and got ready for bed, I came in the bedroom from my nightly routine to find that Marcel was already asleep and Toby "burried" his Denta-Bone right next to him! What a silly dog!
Love my two crazies! :)

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet! Thank you Jenn! Thanks for having us sit with you guys! It was fun! We need to go camping or at least go to Fuji House sometime soon! :)

    ReplyDelete