Tuesday, October 9

Where's the Beef?!

What happens when you decide to grab a quick dinner (that is in NO WAY healthy) but one of you desires the deliciousness of the Curly Fry along with some thinly sliced Roast Beef and the other longs for the simplicity of Regular Fries with a few slightly more than $1 Menu Sandwiches?
Just look at all that grease seeping through the bags....Yummmm! ;)
You get both! This does not usually happen but I REALLY wanted me some Arby's....Marcel is not a fan of Arby's (which is an understatement but I am being kind to my "Good Mood Food")! He was a trooper and drove the long distance across the street to satisfy my craving, even if he was grumbling not so quietly under his breath the whole way! Thanks Hun! Much appreciated! I'm one happy woman and my growling tummy thanks you too! 
Which do you prefer?!

No comments:

Post a Comment