Friday, October 12

It's raining, It's pouring.....

.....However there are no old men snoring (at least nowhere in my vicinity)!
Today it decided to totally downpour, which is completely welcomed! However with that came a little snow on Nebo already.....
As long as the snow stays in the Mountains awhile, I'm fine with that! We had puddles that Toby could probably about swim in (slight exaggeration there) at our house by the time I got home from work!
Poor Toby looked like he had just come out of the shower when he came in from going potty being let outside!
Side note: This is what happened when I tried to fix the "red eye" on his picture.....creepy, but kinda silly!!
I dried him off quickly and we relaxed for a while.
He kinda has a thing for feet....especially slippered feet!
Days like these are the best days to have a nice big cup of Hot Cocoa!
Rain on little black rain clouds!

No comments:

Post a Comment