Saturday, October 20

Be-lated Birthday Celebration!

Since we couldn't get together on his actual birthday, we celebrated Austen getting older today! Toby was all smiles to be there!
My mom made her amazingly delicious Cheese & Broccoli soup (seriously you guys, A.MA.ZING!) with bread bowls!! Mmm.mmmm good! :)

After filling our bellies we played some intense rounds of "Nertz",  followed by watching
which was different but we all enjoyed it! Worth seeing at least once!
Once the movie was over we had cake and ice cream! My mom had me write everything on the cake and I may or may not have gotten a bit carried away, but I think it turned out alright! There were no complaints! 
It was, of course, delicious!
Just look at how tall he is getting!! I can't believe it! This picture is so sweet! It is funny that these two can go from this
to this within the time it takes for the camera to refocus from taking the previous picture! Boys will be boys! ;)
My first attempt at taking a picture of us together was a failure! I told you he is getting tall! I cut off his head (not completely, but nearly headless!)!!
Take 2 was more successful!
I love this guy! He has grown and matured so much in this last year and I'm so proud of the young man he is becoming. He is going to make one extremely lucky girl very happy someday (that is if any of them can pass our approval of course, and believe you me, I will be critical. It comes with the territory of being the older sister I think!)!
Happy Belated Birthday Austen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment