Thursday, December 23

Our little Christmas!

This year Marcel and I did our gift exchanges for each other on the 22nd. We did it so early because A)I'm WAY too impatient to wait for Christmas (I'm going to be one of those moms that wakes her kids up to open their presents!), and B) Marcel works the 23rd, we'll be with family all day on the 24th and he works again on the 25th (total bummer, I know). I bought these awesome hunting boots for him and got them for a steal of a deal (they're normally around $160 and I got them for around $70)! He's wanted them for a while so he was excited to get them!


I also painted him a picture of "Strike" which turned out pretty good I thought. It wasn't anywhere near what I had pictured in my mind but it will do! He loves it! It doesn't look like Strike but the antlers are the same, and that's the important part!


Marcel surprised me with an amazing new camera! Ours has been dying a slow painful death so it was very much needed! I absolutely LOVE it and can't wait to use it (other than the pictures I took while playing with it)!
Toby got to open one of his presents too! We got him one of those stockings that comes with a bunch of little doggy toys! He was pretty excited about all of his new things!


Storm and Demon got to open their new Tennis balls! Needless to say, Demon was SOOO happy!

{pic of S&D}

I love our little Christmas's together!

No comments:

Post a Comment