Monday, December 27

Merry Christmas!

For Christmas Eve we did our usual tradition, for the most part. We went to Uli's house around noon for lunch (more delicious fondue), to play some games and to give out our gifts. Around 4ish we headed to Moroni to spend some time with my family. We hung out for a while, had some yummy pizza for dinner, scrumptious ice cream for desert, and did our gift exchange (which included our traditional Christmas Eve pj's!)! Santa even made a special stop to give Marcel his Christmas presents since he had to work!





Marcel's toppings all fell off when he went to take a bite! :)

Then Marcel had to head home because he had to work Christmas Day :'(. It was REALLY hard saying goodbye to him. It was our first Christmas apart since we met 3 years ago so I was a bit emotional. After watching him drive away I went back inside and my family and I watched "The A-Team" which if you haven't seen it yet, you need to! It's hilarious and action packed to boot!


Once the movie was over us kids headed downstairs to go to sleep so Santa could come! My siblings ended up actually sleeping in this year (yeah I know they're 19 and 13 but they still wake up at like 5a.m. wanting to go upstairs!) until about 7a.m., which was nice because I didn't sleep that great. Toby kept waking up because he could hear Santa sneaking around upstairs and that made for a looooong night! We then headed upstairs to my parents room, just like when we were little like we do every year :) (there's no way to grow out of that!), and headed to the tree as a family! We had a great Christmas and got some awesome stuff! ThAnKs A bUnCh SaNtA ;)!!

After presents we had our delicious Christmas Day breakfast which we all look forward to every year, my mom's amazing crepes! Mmm.mmm.mmmmm, they are finger lickin' good! I stuffed my face until it hurt to breath (that's a talent of mine) and then we relaxed and played with our new things!

I finally headed home around 6p.m. to take care of Storm and Demon. Other than Marcel having to work it was a great Christmas!

HaPpY HoLiDaYs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment