Tuesday, August 3

Tucanos

Marcel and I are in the Tucanos birthday club which means that every year we get 2 free meals from Tucanos (we go in April and in July). Well we decided to go on 7/27/10 and, as always, it was delicious and we ate so much that it hurt to breathe!






My absolute favorite thing they serve is most definitely the BBQ pineapple! It is always amazing and so very juicy! I wish they would just leave the entire thing at my table when we go!


My second favorite thing is the mashed potatoes. They are really YUMMY (especially if you poor the Alfredo sauce on them! It sounds odd but don't bash it until you try it!).

The best drink has got to be the Brazilian Lemonade, granted it's the only beverage I've ever tried there other than water but still! It would be pretty hard to beat!

Then you grab a handful of their scrumptious little chocolate mints on your way out the door to hobble to your car and the experience is complete! It was fun because we ended up running into my aunt Ruth and uncle Allan! They were there to "get away" as he put it! They are two great people and we don't see them nearly enough so it was really good seeing them! All in all we had a great time and I can't wait to go back again next April :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment