Tuesday, August 3

*~DaTe NiGhT~*

Little Caesars "Hot-N-Ready" pizza, $5; Tickets for the movie "Despicable Me", $15; A great time with the love of my life and best friend, Priceless!



I had been craving Little Caesars pizza for a few weeks and we were both counting down the days for Despicable Me to come to theatres so we decided to make it a date! We didn't end up going opening night but that's okay. A few days didn't kill us ;)! It ended up being just as good, if not better than we had anticipated! We absolutely LOVED this movie! I can't wait for it to come out on DVD so we can watch it over and over (I'm as bad as a little kid)! I highly recommend this to anyone of any age!


Also can I just say as impossible as I know it is, I wanted to take the little girl in the middle (Agnes) home with me! She is SO adorable! "It's so fluffy I'm gonna die"! Haha! So cute! She, along with the minions, kept us laughing the entire time!

No comments:

Post a Comment