Wednesday, July 3

Did you really eat that?!

Our refrigerator was looking pretty grim (long over due for a grocery shopping trip) so I took note of what was available and decided to get creative!
Here's what I came up with:
2 Tortilla shells + The smidgen of leftover shredded cheese + 1 of the 2 leftover Polish Dogs + Leftover salsa from Tomatilla's + Green salsa that we've had for a while =
And would you believe me if I told you that it was actually pretty dang tasty?! In fact, I will probably make it again!
Yup, I'm a culinary innovator! It didn't even upset my stomach so that tells you right there that it wasn't bad (how's that for a food judging system?!)!
After dinner I took a quick shower and then layed on the bed to relax for a bit before dealing with my hair. While laying down and playing on my phone, Toby came and layed next to me just like this!
It must have been pretty darn comfy because he didn't move at all! I layed there for about a half hour and needed to get up so I could finish getting ready for bed and Toby was really reluctant to let me move! He is so cute! Such a good little snuggle buddy! Love my little Tobesters! :)

1 comment:

  1. I wont lie that actually doesn't look that bad! Way to be creative!! How cute it Toby! He just wanted to snuggle! How sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete