Wednesday, July 24

Ceeeeeelebrate good times, COME ON!!!

Today we headed to Moroni for a joint birthday celebration for my mom and Marcel! I was in charge of baking the cake. I was feeling a bit ambitious and decided to make each of them they're own!
Marcel's was food colored vanilla cake with a cream cheese, whip cream, and twix candy center. The antlers and number were made with sprinkles and chocolate!
Not awesome aesthetically, but okay! Marcel liked it so that's what matters! Oh and it tasted good!
My mom's cake was also food colored vanilla cake with a cream cheese, whip cream, and snickers candy center. There is no end result picture of this one because....well it was a disaster and a bit embarrassing! I tried to make a butterfly out of chocolate (like the antlers) and it turned out looking like a kindergartner made it.....but it too tasted really good so that's what matters!
 My mom opened her gift first (isn't she B-E-A-Utiful?! You don't have to answer, I know you agree!),
 followed by this stud muffin!
 After gifts we had a delicious dinner! This picture makes my mouth water! SOOO good!
 This is where Toby sits while we're eating......seriously the silliest puppy!
 Then ended the evening playing games!
It was a really great day spent with great people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment