Monday, September 24

"Tooooomorrow, Tooomorrow....

....I love ya, Tooomorrow, You're onlyyy a Daaaaay aaaaaaawaaaaaaaaay!!"
Thank you thank you! No applause necessary!
**bow left, bow center, bow right, smile & wave**

Tomorrow is the day we set off to get me my wall-hanger Trophy buck! I've got almost 2 weeks off work so we've got plenty of time to make this happen! 
I'm SOOO excited! It's going to be a lot of work but I am so looking forward to it! We've got a few that we found on the Bow hunt that we're hiking in after and if that doesn't work out we have a very nice 4 point "back-up" buck (which for now I'm nicknaming "Second Chance"!) at a different location. He's easier to get to but he's not as big as these other guys! We'll see what happens. Either way I'm planning on having a very happy post to follow up on this one!
Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment