Saturday, September 8

I now pronounce you....

Today a very dear friend of ours got married! It was a beautiful ceremony and we couldn't be happier for these two! They are so perfect for each other and it is so cute to see them both so happy and in love!
On our way to the ceremony! So beautiful!
"I Love to see the Temple, I'm going there someday......"
Beautiful Ceremony!
What a beautiful Family! We just love them!! {Pictures via facebook}
Congrats Brett & Braidie Hansen!!
{Picture via facebook}
On a completely separate subject, today was also my 5 year class reunion. I wasn't able to go because of reasons above but I was totally fine with that because how much do you really change in 5 years?!
Okay so some people and life change quite a bit, and it would've been fun to see everyone again all in the same place. I'll make a bigger effort to get the the 10 year Reunion!
Go NS Hawks - Class of 2007!!! ;)
{Picture via NSH school page}

We stopped in Moroni on our way home from the wedding and upon remenicing of old school days I decided to bust out my clarinet to see if I "still got it"! The answer to that is......not so much!  Haha! But it was fun anyway! I think everyone was glad when I finally decided I was done trying (much like when I was first learning how to play it!)!
Picture taken with a phone so it isn't a very clear one....but maybe that is for the best! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment