Monday, July 23

Birthday Duo

Yesterday my family came over to do a joint birthday celebration for my mom and Marcel's birthday! We had a delicious dinner, followed by cake and ice cream (which was also delicious, if I do say so myself, and I do!)!
This is the cake I made for my mom (obviously)! I have something different planned for Marcel's cake on his actual birthday so I just made one for her! It looked MUCH better in real life!
Next my mom and Marcel opened their presents (I forgot to get a picture of my mom's presents but they were cute and she loved them!)!
Exactly what he wanted! He was SO excited!!
After filling our bellies and enjoying some presents, we headed to the movie theater to see the long awaited final Batman movie "The Dark Knight Rises"!!!
Okay people when I tell you we were geeky excited about this is an understatement! We all LOVED it!! And the best part was that it lived up to and exceeded any and all expectations we had for it!! This movie critic gives this movie 10 gold stars! :)
I just had to add this in for my entertainment! I happened to snap the picture at the same time Marcel blinked, hence the "ghost" eyes! Kinda spooky!

No comments:

Post a Comment