Wednesday, June 8

Why you so old?!

Yesterday was Jessica's 20th birthday! Yes you read that right, "20"! I know, I can't believe it either! She has become such a beautiful woman! I know it's cheesy to talk about her that way since she is only 2 years younger than me but if you're an older sister, then you know exactly where I'm coming from! I love her so much! She is the best sister ever!


For her bday presents Austen made her a goober pot!


Marcel and I gave her some Paparazzi Jewelry!


My parents got her a super cute outfit!


And we all gave her a key chain display that cannot be bought in stores! Lol! That's my way of saying we made it! Yep, I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty proud of the way it turned out! And she LOVES it! We made this for her because in all of her travels she always buys a key chain as a souvenir from the different places. So she has all these awesome key chains hanging on a hook in the back of her closet where no one can see them. Problem solved!! :)


For dinner we had Jes's favorite, Tuna Casserole! It was delicious! We also had cake and ice cream which was also delicious! For her cake my mom added some lemon filling to the middle so it was AwEsOmE!!


After dinner we watched "Megamind" which can I just say, is HILARIOUS! I laughed the entire time! Haha! Oh man if you haven't seen it yet, you need to! It's great!


It was a great way to end a great night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment