Monday, June 27

Relay for Life!

This was my first year doing the relay for life and I had the opportunity to be on one of the best teams!! The Sutherland team definitely knows how to have fun! It was so awesome seeing all the people there walking to support such a great cause!

Marcel was there hanging out with me for quite a while before it got dark at my Paparazzi booth I had set up (no pics of that) but had to go home and rest up from academy.Chandler ended up winning this beanie and he had us laughing so hard because between all the energy drinks, sleep deprivation, and the way he was wearing it, it really hit our funny bones! He kinda resembles a Gnome don't ya think?! :) Well after walking all night long you can imagine the toll that takes on you (especially those of you who have done it before!) and I ended up walking 13 miles! Not bad for my first year I think! But with all that being said I don't think these pictures need further explanation! Haha!

This was such a great and humbling experience! I am so excited to participate again next year!! Thanks again to the Sutherland team for being so welcoming, kind, & giving me the chance to experience this! You guys seriously ROCK!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment