Tuesday, February 15

Strike's Back!

So on this blessed day Marcel was able to go pick up Strike and bring him home once and for all! He was so excited for this day to get here and was like a little kid at Christmas when it finally did! We are so happy with the way he turned out! Kelly did a fantastic job!
Marcel didn't waste any time getting him up on the wall (as you can imagine)! As soon as he dropped him off at home he ran to the hardware store to get the supplies needed to hang him up. When I came home for my lunch break I had to eat quickly so I could help Marcel figure out exactly where to put him! We agreed on the spot, I had to go back to work, and Marcel got him up on his own! We think it looks pretty sweet!
Toby was pretty freaked out by him for a while and kept his eyes on him waiting for him to move and growling to keep him in place! What a goof, but then again if I didn't know better I probably would've sat there growling at him too!

We still catch Toby eyeing Strike once in a while! It makes us laugh every time!
We're glad to finally have him on our wall and look forward to adding more in the future! ;)

1 comment:

  1. YAY for Strike!!! He's pretty dang SWEET! That is hilarious about Toby. He is so darn cute, I think he likes me with all the kisses he was giving me the other day! LOL!

    ReplyDelete