Friday, September 24

A peek at me!


Seven Things I Can Do:
1. Baby Marcel when he's sick or injured!
2. Be crafty/creative
3. Make yummy desert (normal food is a different, not so good story!)
4. Listen
5. Care about others more than myself
6. Talk to a stranger like a long lost friend
7. Dream big!

Seven Things I Can't Do:
1. Jump very high
2. Cook Mac&Cheese the same way twice
3. Drive the exact speed limit (I'm usually going around 5 over)
4. Go a whole day without laughing (I have some pretty great people in my life!)

5. Go 1 week without talking to my family
6. Mornings!!!

7. Watch an entire scary movie with my eyes open and ears unplugged!

Seven Nicknames I have:
1. Jen

2. Hun
3. Face/Facer
4. Snow White

5. Minerva (something my Grandma W. used to call me)
6. Jenni-Pooh(only my mom could call me that and I was very young, so don't start!)
7. Klepto (softball name for stealing bases)

Seven Things I Say Most:
1. I love you!
2. Face/Facer

3. Don't
4. For Real?
5. Duh!

6. Huh?
7. Brian and Christie's office, this is Jennifer! Lol!



Seven Goals for the Year:
1. Be a better wife
2. Be a better friend
3. Be better at keeping the house clean

4. Exercise regularly
5. Eat less junk food (this will be a toughy!)

6. Get into better shape to be more confident in myself.
7. Be more positive and optimistic


Seven Reasons I Fell In Love With Marcel:
1. Very first it was his stunning blue eyes and charming smile
2. Next it was his laugh and the way he makes me laugh

3. His personality is one of a kind and it is amazing
4. He can always cheer me up when I am down
5. He is ALWAYS there for me

6. His cooking (he is a pretty darn good chef!)
7. He has seen me at my very worse (so far) and still loves me just the way I am!

Seven Things I Love to Eat:
1. Potatoes in any form (mashed, baked, fries, etc.)

2. Marcel's chicken Enchiladas (oh so good!)
3. Sweets (that is vague for a reason! There are way too many of theses that I could name!)

4. My mom's home-made salsa
5. Black pitted olives (especially when you stick them on the ends of your fingers!)
6. Fruit/Veggies
7. Pasta (I may secretly be part Italian!)


Seven things I can't live without:
1. Marcel and our families
2. My doggies (Storm, Demon, & Toby)

3. My phone
4. Laughter
5. Food ;)
6. A camera to document memories

7. Sunshine and an occasional rainy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment