Monday, July 12

Happy Father's Day!

For Father's Day we went over to Moroni to spend the day with my family. My parents made a delicious lunch and we were able to all hang out, relax, and enjoy each other's company!

You can see how tired everyone is by their fake smiles!


Especially little Toby!

This is what I ended up wrapping Marcel's present in because it was the only bag I had that was big enough! As you can see it's one we got for our wedding! I had Toby sit next to it so you could see just how big a bag it was! Don't mind the girliness of it!

Here's Marcel unwrapping everything!

I made this pillow for him! The people and dogs were hand stitched, the letters were iron-on, and my mom helped me quite a bit with the actual pillow part. There's quite a bit of detail in the characters but I don't know that you can really see it in this picture. I'm VERY happy with how it turned out and Marcel loves it!


Toby sleeping...again! He was worn out that day!


I love this man SOOO much! He is seriously my everything! I'm so happy that we found each other! I know that he is going to make a great daddy some day (which I told him that I better be able to tell him Happy Father's Day for real next year so we'll see ;)! )


Also I love my dad very VERY much! He is one of the Greatest men I know. He has ALWAYS been there for me even if I didn't deserve it. I've always been a daddy's girl and I've loved every minute of it! He's so silly and is always trying to make us laugh (and he's usually very successful!)! He's a really great guy and I'm so lucky to be able to call him DAD!

2 comments:

  1. That pillow is serioulsy AWESOME...LOVE IT! You are so creative! What a cute family you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Thanks! You're family is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete