Thursday, July 15

EcLiPsE!!!!

I had been SOOO excited for this movie to come out and when it finally did, I was ecstatic (as were over a million other girls)! My mom, sister and I got our tickets early for an 11:35 showing at the Jordan Commons theatre in Sandy on an IMAX screen. I had softball games that night so we left after my games were over around 9pm and grabbed dinner at a Subway on the way up. We got there early enough to get our drinks (aka fuel for the long night) in souvineer cups and our popcorn in a souvineer bucket, and then got comfortably seated and pumped up for the movie in our reserved seats! There is one word to describe this movie.....EPIC! I absolutely LOVED this movie! The tension between Edward and Jacob was so intense! I'm interested to see how they are going to top this with the next movie. All in all it was definitely worth only getting about 3 or 4 hours of sleep!


I must say that I really wasn't too fond of Bella's engagement ring. That's about the only thing I was really dissappointed in though!


Oh and if anyone wondered....I'm Team JACWARD because it is too hard to choose! Lol! :)

3 comments:

  1. This movie is totally EPIC!! One of these days my dear friend I will convert you to being and Edward fan. HE HE HE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know! My mom has been trying that for a while too! Lol!

    ReplyDelete