Monday, April 1

My Little Crazies!

Chippie decided to play "Queen of the Mountain" this morning......little goof balls!
Toby lays like this all the time on the couch and it is so cute! He rests his back end on the couch and stretches his head and front paws to your shoulder! I especially love how annoyed he looks in the picture on the top right! And when I went to give him a kiss he turned away.....Hurtful!! Guess he didn't want one!
I finally got to indulge in some delicious Cadbury Eggs! Mmmmmm!! I vote for a name change on these though....they should be called "Satan Eggs" because you can't stop eating them and they are so bad for you! I understand that name would be bad for business......and marketing.......but at least you would know exactly what you were getting yourself into when buying them!
Hope everyone had a silly and safe
ApRiL fOoLs DaY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment