Wednesday, April 3

Family Time!

I went into work at about 7:30 this morning......"why on earth would you do that?!" you ask? Well, it's so I could get off early to spend the rest of the day with these awesome people!
We decided to do some hiking and find some sheds! The weather was perfect and we had a good time!
 I found this little stump that looked exactly like Yoda! If I listened close enough I could almost hear it saying..... ;)
We didn't get so lucky in the actual "finding" part of this hike but Gaby did find a nice little 2point shed! She was pretty excited since it was her first time ever shed hunting! We hiked quite a bit and then on our way back to the car, not even 75yards away from the Jeep, Marcel found this monster 2 point!! Seriously, right by the car.......even though we hiked that much only to find that so close it was still worth it! Haha! It's all part of the experience!
We finished our hike with some giant 7-11 Slurpee's and Reed's (no pictures, we were starving and thirsty so I couldn't pause for pictures!)! Just know it was all delicious! Even Toby enjoyed his dinner!
To end the night we played quite a few very entertaining rounds of "SORRY"! We were seriously laughing so hard we had tears running down our cheeks! Great time!
I sure love my family! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment