Monday, February 4

SuPeR bOwL 2o13

Our Super Bowl party this year was nice and laid back, just how we like it! Marcel had to work so Toby and I headed to Moroni to enjoy some time with my family! There was great food, great company,
and, of course, hilarious commercials!!
The half time show has had some very mixed reviews. I myself was indifferent. Part of me enjoyed it but the other part of me wasn't impressed so I don't really have an opinion for it!
Shortly after the 3rd quarter started, the power went out in half of the stadium!! It took them a good 45 minutes or longer to get it back on and get the game going again. 
The game was pretty intense in the end and the Ravens ended up winning! I wasn't really rooting for either team but for some odd reason I found myself a bit sad that the 49ers didn't win....odd!
Another great Super Bowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment