Monday, November 5

SLCF Gala 2012

This year for the gala I went out on a limb and tried the infamous "smoky eye" technique!
For my first time ever trying it, I think it turned out okay! Toby was trying to give me kisses so I think he liked it (don't mind my goober expression in that pic.!)!
We ended up having a great night and it was another great Gala put on by the SLC Fire Department!
Shauna Lake & Mark Koelbel from KUTV hosted the awards ceremony.
This beauty was outside of the hotel when we were headed back to our cars! That Smiley in the corner does a great impression of how Marcel reacted to seeing this! And Andrew of course had to photobomb at least 1 picture!! ;)
 It was so fun spending time with my handsome hubby and some great friends! We are truly blessed to be part of such an amazing fire family! Can't wait to do it all again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment