Friday, November 16

Breaking Dawn Part:2

Last night was the final premier for the Twilight series movies, which made the night bitter sweet.
Sweet because I had a great time with some great ladies and the movie was FANTASTIC!!!! Bitter because the series is over.....**Twihard tear & sniffle**!
Love these girls (and you too mom, even though you aren't in these)! We definitely need to do this more often!!
Just a few of my favorite quotes from the books/movies!
Edward Cullen: I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore.
Isabella Swan: Then don't.
Twilight: And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…What a stupid lamb. What a sick, masochistic lion. (Edward, Bella)
Edward Cullen It's an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to and accept you for what you are. I've been waiting, for what seems like a very long time, to get beyond what I am. With Bella I feel like I can finally begin. So I'd like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride. No measure of time with you will be long enough. But let's start with forever.

What a great journey this series has been! I know that sounds super cheesy but I get really attached to my fictional characters so when a series comes to an end, I'm left with a sadness. Perhaps I'll read the books again.....!

1 comment:

  1. LOVED the movie! So sad that is all over. Sniff, Sniff. We had as blast! Just love all you ladies.

    ReplyDelete