Friday, August 10

Close encounter of the Mooing variety!

To scout yesterday we hiked a little for a different view of the mountain.
After a little while we were invaded by these...
One of them inched closer,
and closer,
 until we could almost touch it!
We learned a little bit of their language and we were able to MoO back and forth a few times! You can only imagine! ;)
After a little bit longer we had an infiltration...
She wanted some of that yummy salt lick the cows were hogging, I don't blame her, and she brought a friend!
 
  We ended up escaping the invasion unscathed but it was close! Phew!
As you can see I didn't get much scouting done on my end but I did spot 2 deer up close!
Here's proof that I was present for the fiasco! Marcel isn't as good at documenting as I am! ;)
And I realize this picture wasn't taken on the mountain but it was in the truck on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment