Sunday, May 13

Happy Mother's Day!

What do you even say to your mom on mother's day to sum up all of the love and appreciation you have for her and everything she's done for you in your life.
How do you explain the admiration you have for her. How you've always been amazed by her super powers to heal booboo's with a single kiss, turn your frown upside down with a smile, and make you feel so safe and loved with a single hug. How the miracles she's made come true to be everywhere at once and get everything done on time never cease to surprise you. That she is the one woman you know you can always count on to tell you exactly what you need to hear whether it's what you want or not. How she can always ALWAYS see through your lies even if it's as little as "I'm fine". That she is your hero and you aspire to be as great as her. How she is the most beautiful woman in the world, both inside and out, even if she doesn't think so. That you hope one day to develop that 6th sense she has as well as the pair of eyes she has hiding in the back of her head (I haven't actually seen them but I know they are there!)! How you can always count on her to be there no matter what. That you always know she'll be in your cheer section for whatever you set out to do. How now that you're all grown up and you see her being "human" you admire her even more for her strength. How much you love the friendship you've developed with her now that you're mature enough to see the wisdom in her actions and words and realize she isn't "just being mean"!
 There are so many things that I would love to tell you mom but I'll sum it up in "Thank You SO Much & I Love You more than I'll ever be able to explain"!  

 I've also been blessed with an amazing mother-in-law, which I know is a rarity! I'm so thankful for her kindness and love and for always making me feel like part of the family. She's also raised a wonderful son that I have the privilege of spending forever with!
She has been through so very much in the past few years and through it all she has kept her chin up and pushed forward. What an awesome woman! Thank you for always loving me like one of your own! I love you Uli! 
 HaPpY MoThEr'S DaY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment