Tuesday, November 1

All Hallow's Eve!

This year for Halloween I contemplated what to be and Marcel suggested the "Mad Hatter" as I had dressed up like that for a fun photo contest last year. So we went to Savers in Orem and with the help of my awesome hubs we picked out some random mismatchy things to complete the look! The morning of Halloween I got all ready and Marcel woke up and helped color my hair! Once I was ready I headed to work! Every year they have a costume contest and I ended up taking 1st this year (& got an awesome cotton candy pink snuggy, & yes I actually am very excited about it!)! Marcel was pretty excited that I won (not so much about the snuggy!)!



It was so fun seeing everyone's fun costumes!




They also had a pumpkin carving contest between all the departments. I ended up carving the pumpkin for Dr. Bailey's Office and it took 2nd (also very cool & we each got a Fat Boy ice cream sandwich for the 3 of us!)!



All the other pumpkin's were way awesome too!



After work I went home to Marcel and Toby.



We just relaxed for a bit waiting for Pascal to get home from work and then went up to watch a scary movie with him and Suzanna.
{Look how cute her shirt is!}

We ended up watching "Insidious" which turned out pretty cheesy but all you that know me know that it still scared me! There was even a part in it that scared Marcel enough to put goosebumps on his arms, which I've never seen anything scare him like that before so that tells you how scary it was!
Overall this Halloween was a lot more laid back than usual but we still had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment