Tuesday, April 19

One year older and wiser too!





On 4/14/11 my sweet sister-in-law Suzanna took me out to dinner at the Denny's in Nephi for my birthday!



We haven't really had a chance to just hang out like that in a while so we had a lot to catch up on and had fun together. She's so awesome!


On the day of my birthday, 4/15/11, Marcel had some beautiful flowers delivered to me at work with his handwritten little note!

I love him so much! He felt so bad that he had to work, and I wasn't too happy about that either, but that's part of being a grown up I suppose. So since he was working I went out to dinner and shopping with Uli and Manuel! Getting to our meeting place was a little stressful because of lack of communication and understanding but once there we all had a good time! Cafe' Rio was Oh.So.Delicious! I haven't had it in so long because Marcel doesn't like it (but he likes the Fresh Mex place in town, go figure (: ) so my taste buds were in 'sweet pork burrito enchilada style' heaven! Seriously, so good! I'm so grateful that I have such awesome in-laws! They really are so great!


The following day I headed over to Moroni to have a little birthday celebration with my family. We had a lazy day and just spent time together watching movies and laughing! It was great! We had a yummy dinner and some tasty cake and ice cream! Good times! They spoiled me with some cute clothes, a pair of sandals, a bracelet and an awesome new purse! I really love those guys and love spending time with them!


On Tuesday (4/19/11) I worked just a half day and then Marcel and I headed North for a day out! We went to the Mall to exchange some of the clothes my parents got me, went to Petsmart, went to the little Japanese store (it's like a mini grocery store filled with Japanese food) to stock up on some yummy things, went to Walmart to get a cooler for the food and the Harry Potter 7 movie, and then headed to dinner at one of the best places to eat - Tucano's!! It was SO good but I ate way WAY too much! I was more full than I think I've ever been in my life, not even exaggerating! I almost lost it, which would've been a waist, but I pulled it together, breathed as best I could (which wasn't very well!) and was able to keep it down! We ended the night at home watching our new Harry Potter movie! It was a great day and I loved spending it with my awesome hubby! He's the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment