Sunday, May 12

*~MoThEr'S DaY~*

We started Mother's Day this year with a little trip to a pond in Santaquin to do some fishing. There were so many ducks and even a bunch of cute little ducklings! We didn't catch anything and Marcel even hit a Catfish in the head with a lure! But it was still nice though! Cute little area, sunshine, relaxation, and laughing at silly ducks!
Mother's Day half-time!
 Later that afternoon we headed to Moroni for a BBQ. The food was deliscious as always and we had a great time sitting out on the deck and visiting!
I sure do love my Momma!
And I'd just like to sum up what I'd like to say to her with this.....
Love you tons Mom!!
 We didn't get to see Uli for Mother's Day but this is the cup we made for her (and by "made" I mean bought the cup, designed the label, got it in vinyl, and put it together!)! I think she's going to love it! :)
Happy Mother's Day to all you Momma's out there!
And for those of us who aren't technically Mommie's quite yet......
One day it will be our turn and I can't wait! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment