Wednesday, February 15

Happy Heart Day!

For Valentine's Day this year we didn't do a whole lot since we had gone to the Expo a few days before but we did do something a little out of the ordinary! We went to the Dr. for Marcel's knee! It's been bothering him since Academy and has gradually been getting worse so we decided it was time to try and figure out what it is. We were told that it's a damaged nerve. The Dr. injected Marcel's knee with a steroid to see if that would help (if it doesn't then the next step is surgery to remove the damaged part of the nerve, resulting in a numb spot). So far so good but we'll see I guess!
Aside from that, Marcel surprised me by being outside the clinic as I was leaving for lunch to take me to lunch! He didn't tell me he was coming and I about walked right past him! We went to Denny's for a delicious meal, then to the Dr.'s. After all the fun at the clinic we headed home for a relaxing night. I gave Marcel his present,



{I bought the backpack at the Hunting expo and it wasn't here yet hence the picture, then the traditional little love note!}

{The firemen put pictures in their helmets of their loved ones so I printed some wallet sized pics for Marcel to put in his helmet!}

{A Love Journal I made for us to write back and forth in & record things we want to remember together. I'm excited to see how this goes!}


then we got Tomatillas for dinner and picked up Real Steel at the Redbox. We had a good time eating yummy food, watching a really good movie, & just enjoying each others company! I love spending time with my hubby & I'm so glad that he'll always be my Valentine!

HaPpY VaLeNtInE's DaY!!


Here's just a little extra cuteness! Love this baby girl! :}


No comments:

Post a Comment