Wednesday, June 23

Welcome Home Elders!

So two of my dear friends, who also happen to be twins, just got back from serving their missions. Davis (right) served the Santiago East mission in Chile and Dalin (left) served the Rancagua mission in Chile. I can't believe how fast those 2 years flew by! They are 2 awesome guys so I know that they were even better missionaries! I've known these guys since early on in elementary so we have many great and fun memories from playing house in a mud fort in their backyard to bonfires and study groups in high school! Good times!
They got home on Tuesday, 6/15/10, and it was their homecoming this last Sunday, 6/22/10, in Moroni. They each did a spectacular job with their talks and it was funny because they each had an accent when they were up talking but when we went to talk to them after sacrament, the accent was gone! Not sure exactly what that's about! I was told that it's because when they go into Gospel mode the "gift of tongues" comes back!
Other than being a little taller and more mature these two haven't changed a bit! They are still the same 2 crazy kids I grew up with! I wish them the best of luck with each of their lives and the adjustments to come with being back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment